HR and Investor Relations Manager
ilovebubbly HR and Investor Relations Manager
Ilovebubbly is a Surrey based business. We aim to uncover the finest, hidden gems from the Champagne region, all of which have never been available in the UK or US market before. We only work with brands that we believe produce truly amazing Champagne of outstanding quality, whether they be big global producers or small independent farmers, who have been growing grapes and producing Champagne for generations.
Following recent investment, we are looking to recruit and are seeking an ‘HR and Investor Relations Manager’ to join the team. The HR element will focus on the design and development of HR for the company, including recruitment, policy procedure design, training systems and payroll. The Investor Relations element of the role will involve managing recent investors and becoming an expert in the company’s portfolio to help guide discussions around future investment, notably given that the firm is keen to expand overseas as part of its growth strategy, potentially into the US market, over the coming years. You will also use your knowledge to generate content for presentations and reports and project manage annual investor meetings.
As a young startup, we expect the successful candidate to have a flexible approach to work and be prepared to get involved in a lot of different things, sometimes outside of the direct scope of work of the role but key to the advancement and success of ilovebubbly.
The successful candidate will be based at our office in Surrey.
- The key responsibilities of the HR element of the role are as follows:
- The implementation and management of all required HR processes
- Recruitment of an ever-growing A team
- Providing guidance and support across the company on operational HR matters
- Providing key advisory role to senior management
- Leading, motivating and managing the team
- Designing and maintaining efficient systems
- Developing the ilovebubbly team to be the best that they can be, ensuring a training program is implemented as the team continues to increase in size
Investor Relations Responsibilities
- The key responsibilities of the Investor Relations element of the role are as follows:
- Learning about ilovebubbly: our strategy, our goals, our brands and our results
- to develop a deep understanding of current and potential investment
- Managing recent investors and telling the ilovebubbly story to educate new
- investors, overall serving as the key point of contact for the investment community
- Project managing key Investor Relation processes and logistics e.g. financial
- announcements and related materials such as the development of presentations, reports, Q&A documents, investor meeting preparation
- Developing and implementing a risk/business continuity plan which is considered primordial to ensuring ilovebubbly.com can continue to function whatever issues arise. Managing all liaison with customers, employees, investors and third parties as required if any disruption does occur
- Performing the market analysis and reporting back to senior management regarding future growth initiatives such as expansion overseas, potentially into the US market, over the coming years
- A self-motivated, positive, energetic attitude and ability to work as part of ilovebubbly.com’s team
- Proven experience of working in an HR function. CIPD qualification a plus.
- Be proactive, and have excellent organisation skills
- You need to have excellent knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Excellent written and verbal skills, relationship-building skills in the investment community, and the ability to collaborate with the executive team
- Attention to detail and process/project management skills
- Previous experience in a Business Continuity role
- The ability to organise data in a way that helps concisely convey important information
- Prior investor relations experience a plus, but not required if the candidate has the right combination of skills and character
- Educated to a degree level
- Hospitality/Wine and Spirits Industry experience is desirable!
Pay range £38,000 - £42,000 for 40 hours/week
Closing date for applications: 4 November 2016