Publishing and Production Co-ordinator / Assistant (AWDO-P2820)
Publishing and Production Co-ordinator / Assistant required for an international book publisher based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire. (30 minutes north of London with a direct train link to Euston)
** All Levels of Experience will be considered **
** Join a Fun, Friendly and Creative Team **
** Excellent Career Prospects Available **
We have an excellent opportunity for a Publishing and Production Co-ordinator / Assistant who has a passion for books and a desire to develop a successful career within the publishing industry.
Working from the Company’s offices as the Publishing and Production Co-ordinator / Assistant you will primarily support the Production and Development Team, as well as working closely with other departments when required, which will include liaising closely with the Design and Sales Teams.
The Company offers excellent career prospects, presenting further opportunities for those who are ambitious and highly motivated.
Candidate applications are welcome regardless of previous experience in the industry.
If this sounds like your ideal job and you either have previous experience as a Publishing and Production Co-ordinator / Assistant or looking to start your career within this industry, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to Review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Publishing and Production Co-ordinator / Assistant:
- Provide administration and general support for the Production Team and other departments, including Design and Sales, when required
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Liaise closely with warehouse and customers, including shipping and distribution
- Maintain the customer databases, ensuring all entries are accurate and up to date
- Keep track of customer schedules, buy and sell costs and quote requests
- Ideally you will have a passion for books and want to develop a career within the publishing industry
- Candidates need to be highly organised, motivated and possess clear communication skills
- Good computer skills are essential (MS Office, Word and Excel)
- Excellent time management and attention to detail is crucial
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency
Apply for Publishing and Production Co-ordinator / Assistant (AWDO-P2820)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly