£85-£130 per day.
Jewish Studies Teacher
November 2016 to July 2017
Are you a dedicated Teacher?
Do you have experience delivering Jewish Studies?
Would working within a successful school appeal to you
This Jewish faith school in Stockport is looking to appoint a Jewish Studies Teacher from November to deliver the subject across the school. You would need to be flexible and plan lessons accordingly.
They are possibly looking looking for someone full time and someone who could work as and when required so if either role would interest you, please get in touch.
This school has a strong bond with the local community and their faith is at the centre of everything they do. The role will provide you the chance to work within a great team of practitioners, who will support you throughout your time there.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Close to public transport links.
- The school has excellent resources available.
The successful applicant will:
- Have QTS.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of guiding children across the school to further their development and understanding of the Jewish Studies.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils, progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and outstanding school, don't hesitate, apply today. One the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.