Health and Wellbeing Coordinator
Health & Wellbeing Coordinator (9 months fixed-term post)
Salary: £27,424 per annum pro rata
Hours: 17.5 hours per week
This post is based in the Wellbeing Services which aims to improve health outcomes for the local population through an emphasis on promoting self-management, wellbeing and social inclusion.
This role will be pivotal to the development and implementation of 2 new and exciting pilots:
the Bristol Ageing Better (BAB) pilot and private wellbeing service pilot.You will:
- Be the initial point of contact for clients to book both 1-1 therapy sessions and to book on health and well-being courses.
- Undertake market research on the provision of private wellbeing services.
- Advertise and promote wellbeing services to companies in the public and private sector.
- Develop systems for monitoring activity and collecting client feedback satisfaction.
- Have proven sales experience.
- Have excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Be self-managing and self-motivated
- Be enthusiastic, flexible, creative, professional and resilient
- Have excellent organisational skills
Closing date - 9am on Thursday 20 th October 2016
Interview date - TBC
To discuss the position in more detail, please contact Teresa Ford on 0117 9096630.