St David’s College Llandudno is recruiting for a Bursar’s Secretary to join our busy Bursary department. This position is to commence as soon as possible.
1. Answering the phone in a welcoming and professional manner and deal with or transfer all enquiries
2. Welcoming visitors, signing them in and providing refreshments
3. Receiving, sorting, distributing the incoming post and processing the outgoing post
4. Co-ordinate the final lists of extras to include on termly bills
5. Co-ordinate all travel arrangements for pupils
6. Typing for the Bursar, some requiring independent drafting of letters
7. Filing and management of records including staff sickness, personnel records
8. Provide any confidential secretarial support needed by the Bursar
9. Assist Bursar in the procurement process for academic orders
10. Management of petty cash
The ideal person will have previous PA and Reception and must be able to stay calm under pressure.
Application form is available on the St David’s College, Llandudno website by the apply button on this page should be returned to Mrs Tracey Roscoe, Bursar by 21st October 2016. Interviews will take place week commencing 24th October 2016.