Teaching Assistant in KS1
Randstad Education is currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to support classes across Key Stage 1. We are recruiting on behalf of a Primary school situated in the South Liverpool area.
The role will be providing general classroom support in KS1 so you must be comfortable supporting this age range. You may also be expected to support in EYFS so any additional experience in this area would be advantageous.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who posseses the following skills and attributes:
- Be a trained Teaching Assistant to Level 2 or Level 3
- Will use their own initiative and be highly motivated
- Experience of working with Key Stage 1/EYFS children
- Able to develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
- Have high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour, and an understanding of how all children learn best
- Have experience with challenging behaviour and be confident with behaviour management
In reward for our Teaching Assistants hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
If you are a KS1 specialist teaching assistant and feel that you have what we are looking for, contact us now in the Liverpool office on 0151 255 1666 or alternatively send over your CV to Liverpool@randstadeducation.co.uk
Apply for Teaching Assistant in KS1
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly