Learning & Development Coach
Learning & Development Coach - North Region
Lyreco is one of the world's leading providers of Workplace Solutions across all business sectors. Ethical, forward thinking and award winning are some of the words that describe us and our long-term success is down to the fact that our customers and employees are at the heart of everything we do.
Reporting to the Senior Trainer this role sits within HR and forms part of the WISE Learning & Development Team. The primary purpose of the role is to support and develop the skills and capabilities of employees within all sales divisions within WISE using various methods.
Main Accountabilities as our Learning & Development Coach:
- High quality delivery of the Lyreco Sales Development Programme for all new employees.
- On the job coaching, development and reinforcement of key learnings for both new and existing sales employees.
- Delivery of regional specific sales workshops.
- Support in the effective launch and implementation of new products, services and tools across all business areas when required.
- Take on the role of a mentor and role model for all new Field Sales employees.
- Work with the telesales division to provide training and on the job coaching and support.
- Provide category specific on the job coaching to new and existing sales employees when required.
- Complete audits and follow activities to support with management development training, for example field visit forms, as and when required.
- Complete all other tasks and requests needed to support the successful performance of the Learning & Development Team.
Knowledge/Skills Required as our Learning & Development Coach:
Role Specific: -
- Demonstrates an understanding of the aims and objectives of the business and the ability to apply this to varied situations.
- Demonstrates self-management skills, including time management, planning, prioritizing and the timely completion of tasks.
Person Specific: -
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly confident and engaging presenter
- Dynamic and able to operate at a fast pace
- Able to multi task and prioritise effectively
- The initiative and creativity to think outside the box
As our Learning & Development Coach you will be supporting the North based Sales teams, therefore you must be mobile as you will be working in different locations regularly, overnight stays may be required.
You will be ideally located in the North Region– ideal locations would be within Lancashire or Yorkshire including Manchester and surrounding areas such as Bolton, Salford, Oldham, Warrington, Liverpool, Preston, or Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield York, Harrogate, Sheffield.
If you are seeking an opportunity to further develop your career and you have the desired skills/knowledge to become our Learning & Development Coach then we would like to hear from you, so apply today.