An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Administrator to join Kingdom Security; one of the UK’s fastest growing security companies. This new job opportunity is based at our National Support Centre in Newton Willows, Merseyside, payroll experience is essential.
Kingdom Security was formed in 1993 and operating nationally, Kingdom has become one of the largest privately owned companies in the UK within our areas of service expertise. Kingdom has all the power of a national organisation you would expect but we support our service provision from our network of regional support offices.
The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for assisting the Payroll Manager / Payroll Supervisor.
The Payroll Administrator will:
- Run Payroll for up to 8000 employee’s monthly, 4 weekly, fortnightly and weekly using Sage SnowdropKCS Payroll package
- Deal with a high turnover of Starters and Leavers
- Write Employment confirmation letters
- Fill in Job centre and CSA payment enquiry forms
- Prepare and issue P45's, P46’s, P60's
- Process bonuses, overtime and car allowance payments
- Deal with the attachment of earnings process
- Answer all pay related queries
- Use Logosoft Roster Manager Software (Training will be provided)
An ideal Payroll Administrator will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in basic payroll administration
- Able to demonstrate working knowledge of all Microsoft office software
- General office based experience
- Strong communication skills
Your working hours are 40 hours per week between 9 am – 5 pm.
In return for this you will receive a salary of £19,000 per annum.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience to be successful within our business, we would love to hear from you!
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 52812039 / INDLP