Security Officer - Retail
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Retail Security Officer to join Kingdom Security; one of the UK’s fastest growing security / cleaning companies. The role is based in Leeds.
Kingdom Security was formed in 1993 and operating nationally, Kingdom has become one of the largest privately owned companies in the UK within our areas of service expertise. Kingdom has all the power of a national organisation you would expect but we support our service provision from our network of regional support offices.
As a Security Officer your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Monitoring the store CCTV.
- Providing a vision able deterrent within the store.
- Completing reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
- Working as part of a team to fulfil customer requirements.
- Dealing with any difficult situations that arise in a safe and professional manner.
An ideal Security Officer will have the following competencies:
- A valid SIA licence.
- A full five year checkable employment history.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Surveillance skills.
- Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal.
- Have a good level of judgement professionalism.
- IT skills.
Your working hours will be on average 35+ hours per week.
In return we offer a salary of £7.72 per hour:
- Company award scheme.
- Optional work place pension.
- Career progression.
- Access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 52812038 / INDMP