Support Worker - 16 Hours per Week
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Community Enabler (Support Worker) to join KeyRing in Rhyl, Denbighshire, working 16 hours per week.
KeyRing are a not for profit Organisation and their aim is to support vulnerable people to live independently.
The vision is for vulnerable people to be at the heart of their community, sharing their skills and talents for everyone's benefit. The role will include supporting people to achieve their aspirations, share their skills and talents, utilise and develop community connections and to promote natural support relationships.
An ideal Community Enabler will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Have an understanding of the needs of vulnerable adults and have experience in a relevant area or passionate about independence.
- Committed to people being included in their communities and able to access all local services.
- Enthusiastic about supporting Members to develop their community connections.
- Committed to operating in a way which is inclusive, non-discriminatory and promotes equality in everything you do.
- Good at communicating with a variety of people.
- Skilled in energising and motivating people to work together.
- Flexible in terms of availability and approach to providing support.
The Community Enabler (Support Worker) role is a flexible role and some evening and weekend working hours are expected in order to meet the support needs of Members.
You will receive a salary of £7.65 per Hour.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
Closing date 21st October.
recruitx ref: 52801148 / INDHP