SEN Teaching Assistant
7 days left
- Full Time
£52.39 - £60 per day.
SEN Teaching Assistant , Manchester Primary School
January 2017 to July 2017
Are you a dedicated Teaching Assistant?
Do you enjoy supporting children and seeing them develop?
Would working one to one to improve children's learning experiences appeal to you?
This Primary school in Manchester is looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work across the primary age range suppoting various children with SEN on a one to one basis. The needs of the children will vary dependant upon need and you will need to be flexible.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role which will provide you the chance to work in a great team of practitioners, who will support you throughout your time there. This is a new role however if it works well there could be a contract from September 2017.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Close to public transport links.
- The school is a fairly new modern building with excellent resources and break out rooms available.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience of working in a primary school.
- Have experience in dealing with difficult behaviour.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of guiding children with various educational needs to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
- Liasing with the class teacher, SENCO and parents.
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful school, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
Apply for SEN Teaching Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly