Multilingual German Speaking Consultant
DBF UK LTD has a unique opportunity available for a Multilingual German Speaking Consultant to join the team in Ringwood, Dorset. The role is available full time or part time, and is a permanent position working up to 40 hours per week. We are offering the Multilingual German Speaking Consultant a competitive salary + £1,000 bonus.
DBF are an outsourced services provider which means we receive and make calls, emails and white mail on our clients’ behalf. Our client was founded in September 1999 and holds equity interests in. Our client have outsourced some of their German customer care to DBF, so we take all their calls/emails for orders, customer service, complaints etc.
What are the responsibilities of the Multilingual German Speaking Consultant?
- To deliver against specific targets for inbound call handling (90% answered in 20 seconds) and emails (answered in 15 hours) when required.
- To deliver customer service / excellence in all aspects of supporting our client’s customers over the phone and in writing in both English and German.
- Targets are both qualitative and quantitative.
- Flexibility in hours is critical; shifts are required between the hours of 8am – 12am Monday – Sunday.
What skills do I need to have to become a Multilingual German Speaking Consultant?
- A natural ability to communicate and empathise
- A confident and professional manner
- A real willingness to help a customer with their challenge
- Have fun at work!
The contact centre will be open Monday to Sunday 8 am to 12am. Your contracted hours will be 8 am to 12 am Monday to Sunday with a day of in lieu during the week. It is critical that you are available to cover evenings and weekends when required by the business. DBF reserves the right to change the working hours.
If you feel you are the right candidate for our Multilingual German Speaking Consultant role then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!