Part Time Key Stage Two Teaching Assistant
£52.39 - £60 per day.
Part Time Key Stage Two Teaching Assistant - Manchester
December 2016 to July 2017
Are you a committed Teaching Assistant?
Do you have a sound knowledge of the Key Stage Two curriculum?
Would working part time in a forward thinking primary school appeal to you?
This Primary school in Manchester are looking for a part time Key Stage Two Teaching Assistant to work 3 days per week covering a maternity leave. You would be responsible for delivering numeracy and literacy interventions to children both in small groups and on a one to one basis under the guidance of the class Teachers.
This one form entry Primary School in Manchester is a good school and follow a creative curriculum. The school's ethos is 'Creating a mindset where children want to achieve' and staff are commited to giving pupils the best possible learning experience. You will need to report to the class Teachers with all progress.
This is a rewarding role which will provide you with the resposibility of moving children on with the support of a very experienced team of professionals.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Close to public transport links.
- The school has excellent resources and break out rooms available if needed.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience of working in a school.
- Have experience of working with small groups of children.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of working with children throughout key stage two to further their understanding of the National Curriculum.
- Communicating with the Class Teachers and parents.
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful school, don't hesitate, apply today. One the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.