HR Manager - Part time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part time HR Manager to join Alliance Surgical PLC based in Birmingham.
Alliance Surgical PLC is one of the largest providers of independent healthcare in the UK. The company delivers bespoke specialist healthcare solutions to private and corporate patients throughout the UK with a membership of approximately 1500 Senior NHS/Private Consultants and has an enviable portfolio of clients that includes prominent global and domestic brands.
As a HR Manager your duties and responsibilities will be:
- HR Manager will report directly to the General Manager
- Establishing and managing the HR Department – standalone
- The HR Manager will be expected to work at all levels and be an active member of the dynamic senior management team
- Responsible for all ER, IR and leading on all HR activity across the office; supports line managers by offering advice and guidance on best practice around HR issues
- Submission of monthly HR metrics to the senior leadership team / regular updates to the leadership team to advise of any legislative changes in the pipe line
- Responsible for all HR communication across the company
- Working with departmental heads in developing and rolling out in house training programmes
- Supports the leadership team in the identification of talent, development and succession planning
- Works closely with Occupational Health professionals as and when required
- Regularly attends employment law updates and reviews Terms & Conditions, policies and procedures, making sure site procedures are all legal / up-to-date and fit for purpose. Informs all staff of any changes in employment law
- Takes the lead on developing strong credible relationships with the work-force and leading them through any change management initiatives
- Advising the senior leadership team on progress of any HR initiatives team and takes responsibility to roll them out across the company
- Performing any other tasks, requested by the leadership team to meet organisational objectives
An ideal HR Manager will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Demonstrative generalist experience in HR Management
- CIPD Level 5 qualified
- Demonstrates sound knowledge of employment law.
- Ability to identify, propose and deliver process improvements and HR strategies.
- Strong knowledge of HR processes and procedures.
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good listening skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
This role is part-time (2 days a week or equivalent 15 hours)
In return for this you will receive a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 (pro-rata) pa.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
No agencies please
recruitx ref: 52812036/ INDMP
Apply for HR Manager - Part time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly