Sales and Service Team Leader
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Service and Sales Team Leader to join an award winning company based in Liverpool!
The company is an award winning company and one of the largest in its sector with over 20 years’ experience of installing and maintaining heating, renewable technology and insulation system in thousands of homes.
The role of the Team Leader will assist in a high level of support and coordination in motivating team members. They motivate members so that they meet deadlines, work productively, and resolve any issues effectively. Ensuring that the team meets all of its core targets and training junior team members as appropriate.
The main duties involved in this role include:
- Working within the team to co-ordinate appointment leads to generate a targeted number installation sales per week.
- Oversee daily planning coordination of duties within the Customer Service Centre. Including calls both inbound and outbound, emailing customers, follow up calls to customers, social media streams and any other customer contact required within the team.
- Monitoring all call traffic in and out bound and resolving queries from clients and internal colleagues.
- Act as an escalation point for complaints, providing support to Customer Service Advisors and information gathering for any requests from Seniors, Works Co-Ordinators and information gathering for Programme Manager.
- Ensure quality monitoring is conducted for all team members and fed back timely in order to maintain excellent levels of customer service.
- Provide customer service coaching and mentoring.
- Regular reviews of team workload and priorities with the Call Centre Manager.
- A point of contact in the absence of the Call Centre Manager.
- Handle customer contacts yourself as and when required.
- Review and improve processes with Call Centre Manager/any senior member of Warmer Energy Services.
- Understand all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and compliance arrangements.
- Ensure relationships with other Operational and Commercial departments are optimised.
- Define problems and provide solutions to the Call Centre Manager.
- No job description can be entirely comprehensive and the post holder will be expected to perform other reasonable duties and responsibilities as requested by their Line Manager.
- Confidence in communicating, delegating and monitoring workload.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and prioritisation skills.
- Strong organisational skills and be able to manage their own time effectively.
- Able to build and maintain professional relationships with colleagues.
- A good team player, who is capable of working under pressure with a high level of personal integrity, reliability and discretion.
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to appear professional and friendly at all times.
- Keen to develop over a period of time with a willingness and ability to learn.
In return our clients are offering a competitive salary which is negotiable depending on experience.
If you feel you have the relevant skills to fulfil this role and want to be part of an award winning company, then please apply now!