We are looking for a savy and experienced Office Administrator to join our expanding team. Task specific training will be provided but the Office Administrator MUST ALREADY BE EXPERIENCED in the following;
- Responding to emails with customers / clients.
- Taking orders via telephone / sales counter.
- Processing card payments.
- Arranging shipment of orders via couriers (email, online).
- Preparing/sending invoices (SAGE).
- Answering telephone calls and diverting where necessary.
- Organising quotes / contacting existing customers regarding quotes and orders.
- Ordering stock.
- Collecting data for various company databases / spreadsheets on Excel.
- Processing paperwork / Dangerous Goods Notes for transport companies.
- Using Mailchimp for marketing and sales.
- Managing website and online sales.
Managing our Ebay account;
- Updating, monitoring and amending our Ebay listings when needed
- Ordering stock when required
- Packing and sending out Ebay orders via Myhermes courier / APC Express delivery
- Answering customer queries
- Regularly check stock levels for orders
It is a full time position and the applicants working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. The applicant MUST specify their EXPERIENCE otherwise the applicant will be rejected. Pay meets living wage requirements.
If you like the sound of this Office Administrator role and have at least 2 years proven admin experience, apply now to be considered immediately.
Apply for Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly