Front End Web Developer. 4 Months Contract. London
Must be immediately available!
Location: Central London.
Contract rate & length: £350-400/day. 4 Months contract.
The successful Front End Web Developer must be immediately available, and have an online portfolio for us to send with their application to our client.
Front End Web Developer - Key Skills:
- Strong Front End Development experience.
- WordPress and PHP.
- Domain expertise in UI / UX best practices.
- Ability to create responsive website that work on desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
- Must have an online portfolio for us to send with application to our client.
- Good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
About the role:
Your main responsibilities will include;
- Working closely with a team of graphic designers, product marketers, and other internal stakeholders to bring life to our client's brand.
- Develop and implement front-end web code and design standards and writing clean, semantic code.
- Wireframe and mock-up revamped or brand new site pages and present to senior management.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates, senior management, designers, and other project stakeholders.
- Create and optimise our web project management, hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality web development.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.