Warehouse Operative / Stores Assistant - Goods In/Out
Job Title: Stores Operative
Location: Dartford, Kent
Salary: £18,500 to £22,500
Positon: Full Time - 39 hours (Mon-Thu 8-5pm, Fri 8-4pm)
The business is a successful privately owned lift company providing maintenance and modernisation solutions to a variety of customers. This role sits within in the company's Construction and Modernisation Department. You will carry responsibility for keeping track of what is stored in stock. You will also be responsible for organising stock, making it accessible and safe for those working in the storage area. Another major part of your role will be accepting all deliveries and to organise the dispatching of materials to sites and goods to be returned to clients for credit.
Alongside with supporting the buyer in managing the warehouse in keeping it tidy and compliant with health and safety standards, you will also provide building maintenance responsibilities when required. You will keep a schedule of required testing dates for lifting equipment for calibration and PAT tests.
- Operating a Fork Lift Truck
- Previous work experience of working within goods receiving and arranging despatch in a stores environment.
- Experience of working within a team and following instructions.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a similar role at a comparable level in a company
- Work experience in the lift industry would be desired.
- Trained in Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- 40 hour week (Mon-Fri, 8am - 5pm)
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Death in Service Benefit
- Company Pension
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Materials Handler, Forklift Driver, Warehouse Coordinator, Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse Operative, Goods Inwards Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Team Leader, Warehouse, Process Operative, Goods Outwards Operative, Dispatch Operative, Supply Chain Operative, Warehouse Worker, Labourer may also be considered for this role.