Graduate Reception & HR Support
Due to continued growth in the business, we are currently looking for ambitious and career-driven graduates to join our dedicated HR team at our UK HQ in Chadderton, Greater Manchester.
Ultimate Products Ltd is currently experiencing fantastic success off the back of our branded strategy and has seen turnover rise from £50m to £80m in just 2 years. The forecasted figures show continual increases that are likely to exceed our £100m turnover target in less than 2 years time. As a result the Company is currently on a massive recruitment drive to expand its core departments and support the upcoming business expansion.
With a focus on branded products across 12 different consumer categories, including Housewares, Electrical SDA and Audio, we’re dedicated to providing high quality products at competitive prices. Our brand portfolio includes heritage brands such as Beldray and Progress as well as established brands including Russell Hobbs, Salter, Intempo, Disney & Constellation.
As a graduate trainee within our Graduate Development Scheme, you will be given a role-specific personal development plan, regular reviews and feedback, plus one-to-one and group training sessions. Our development scheme has proved very competitive due to the fast rate of progression and excellent salary potential leading to £20k after 18 months. Our graduates play a key part in today’s business and in the development of the company for the future.
Check out our recent interview with the MEN for more information: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/professionals/companys-degree-risk-paid-9859221
As Graduate Reception & HR Support within the Company, you will provide support to the HR Director by completing the core administrational processes in the business whilst being an active member of the HR team. Aspects you will be involved in cover payroll, absence, recruitment, training and development for our current staff.
- Placing job adverts, collating and screening applications and booking interviews for the HR Director and other managers.
- Producing employment offer letters, contracts of employment and variation to contract memos.
- Completing core tasks on the new joiner checklists in a timely manner including reference checks, and reviewing and updating HR documentation, diarising key training sessions and review periods.
- Creating and maintaining personnel records including management of the holiday and sickness records and the submittal of weekly absence reports/spreadsheets to designated managers.
- Log all monthly salary & benefit changes on the payroll memo, ensuring new starters are added to Sage and payslips sent out.
- Conducting HR support duties from the Reception desk whilst assisting with front of house and operational responsibilities.
- Managing the reception desk, transferring calls and managing our meeting room bookings.
- Assisting with our social media platforms including Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Assisting with key site and H&S procedures including managing procedures for First Aid, Fire Marshalls and other site H&S procedures.
If you’re looking to gain hands on experience within a dynamic international business, our graduate roles offer a unique opportunity for practical experience, career progression and professional development .With the opportunity to work alongside our most senior members of staff, you will be given excellent training and experience within the HR field.
We look for hardworking, self-motivated and reliable candidates:
- Educated to degree level with a strong academic background
- At least 1 year’s work experience ideally within an office environment. Experience of working in HR is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational and administrational skills and attention to detail
- With a desire to build a career in HR
- Strong IT skills with good working knowledge of Excel
- Mature and reliable with the ability to remain confidential at all times
- Local to the Oldham area or able to commute
Fit our criteria? Apply now!
At Ultimate we strive for success in everything we do and not only meet our customers’ expectations but exceed them. Our continued success is down to the efforts of our dedicated team and we are always looking for new team members with an equal desire to succeed and progress their careers. Our Graduate Development Scheme offers a unique opportunity for graduates to get their foot in the door in a number of demanding, challenging and rewarding industries – launch your career today with UP!
To apply for our graduate roles, please get in touch or visit our website for our latest job vacancies. www.upgs.com
Don’t forget to follow our twitter page: @UPGS_Trainees for updates from our current graduates.
graduate, development, training, progression, opportunities, promotion, increase, personnel, employee relations, HR, generalist, human resources, payroll, administration
Apply for Graduate Reception & HR Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly