Giles Food have exciting opportunities available for a Production Manager to join the team based in Warminster. Working on a full time, permanent basis, the successful Production Manager will receive a competitive salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum.
Production Manager Role:
- We are manufacturers of thaw and serve products to both retail and wholesale customers. Demand for our current product range is strong, we have seen year on year growth of up to 20% over recent years. This has been created by new product launches and organic growth. This trend is set to continue over the coming 3 years.
- Leading a team of up to 35 employees through 4 direct reports (Crew Leaders).You will be responsible for one of our current shifts (Monday – Friday PM shift). With the flexibility to move onto a new 4 on, 4 off shift pattern starting in February 2017.
- As the site continues to develop and grow further career opportunities will be available for a candidate wishing to progress within a forward thinking Company.
- Due to the fast pace nature of our operation we require a self-starter who can hit the ground running. A dynamic leader able to challenging and improving current production methods and processes.
- Competitive package for the right candidate
Qualifications/Experience/Technical Skills the ideal Production Manager will have:
- As a Production Manager you will be reporting directly to the Head of Manufacturing and have overall responsible for one of our production shifts.
- Minimum of 5 years management experience within the bakery industry.
- Maintain and further develop an environment that is quality led, motivated and passionate.
- This role will involve motivating, developing and leading the workforce in a high-speed FMCG manufacturing facility, looking to employ appropriate lean manufacturing tools and techniques.
- Proven track record of successfully leading a multi-national team.
- Innovative and an enthusiastic approach with strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- A good understanding and working knowledge of Health & Safety, HACCP and GMP.
Giles Foods Limited have operated at the Warminster site for nearly 20 years. In this period the site has quadrupled in size. Turnover has increased from zero to £10.5 million pa. Typically we have over 100 employees working at our site daily.
Our Company philosophy is a simple one. Treat others as you would expect to be treated yourself. All employees are expected to give 100% at all times, we do however want you to enjoy your time at work, and therefore we offer full support and training to all employees. We will encourage you to progress and grow as far as you are able to within the business
Giles Foods Limited was taken over by the Warburton Holdings in June 2014. This takeover has enable considerable additional investment to be made in both our sites, offering Giles Foods Limited stability and the opportunity of further growth in the business, ensuring we remain competitive and deliver quality products on time, every time!
If you feel you have the core skill sets, knowledge and passion required for this Production Manager role please click “Apply” today!