Chef de Partie
Our client has long been renowned for its dramatic style of presentation, transforming the restaurant into a "Theatre of Food" and providing a unique and complete dining experience. Due to expansion, our client now has an exciting opportunity for a chef/chef de partie to join their brand new team at their new first of planned roll out in the Gastro Pub style in Sandbach.
You will be required to:
- Have previous high volume experience.
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment in the kitchen is vital.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Be able to undertake a varied list of food preparation for the kitchen on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are the highest quality at all times.
- Ensure and control levels of guest satisfaction, quality and operations within set food costs on an ongoing basis.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.
A brand new development and a chance to be first with the quintessential British gastro pub group, working with fresh local produce, high quality dishes, 45 hrs a week salaried position, rates dependants on experience.
If you feel you possess what our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button.
Apply for Chef de Partie
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly