Chef de Partie
Our client has long been renowned for its dramatic style of presentation, transforming the restaurant into a "Theatre of Food" and providing a unique and complete dining experience. Due to expansion, our client now has an exciting opportunity for a chef/chef de partie to join their brand new team at their new first of planned roll out in the Gastro Pub style in Sandbach.
You will be required to:
- Have previous high volume experience.
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment in the kitchen is vital.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Be able to undertake a varied list of food preparation for the kitchen on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are the highest quality at all times.
- Ensure and control levels of guest satisfaction, quality and operations within set food costs on an ongoing basis.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.
A brand new development and a chance to be first with the quintessential British gastro pub group, working with fresh local produce, high quality dishes, 45 hrs a week salaried position, rates dependants on experience.
If you feel you possess what our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button.