Salary: £10/hr with commission of £5-£11 of every family that joins tuition
Full time & Part Time positions available
About Parch Hill:
We are a professional and trusted education center based in Croydon, specialising in Maths and English tuition for children aged 5 to 16; run by a group of Oxford, Cambridge and UCL graduates, motivational speakers, AQA, Edexcel and OCR Qualified teachers and Examiners. Working closely with Independent and State schools, parents and children, we ensure that our students attain the best results, as well as gain great motivation and inspiration.
Brand Ambassador role:
This job involves visiting outside primary schools, Croydon High Street, Kidspace Activities centre and any other places where there are parents and public in a small team. It involves travelling locally, and is target driven with the objective of producing new leads of parents that are interested in tuition for their children. It is mostly outdoors and is a field marketing type role. People from a street fundraising background do very well in the job. You will be working in Croydon town centre, engaging with members of the public, spreading the word about Parch Hill, building brand awareness and gathering new potential student admission leads. This will involve approaching parents and encouraging them to attend a free parent-teacher consultation at Parch Hill to assess their child’s ability.
11:30am to 6/7pm weekdays
11:30am to 6/7pm weekends
Being a street Brand Ambassador with Parch Hill is incredibly rewarding!
- You'll get fantastic training and guidance from the get go
- You’ll be paid greatly for your efforts - £10.00 per hour, and up to 35 hours a week = £350 a week!
- UNCAPPED daily and weekly bonuses, which could result in well over £600 weekly
- Progression and positions available– for exceptional candidates we offer fantastic opportunities to become a team leader within weeks and earn up to £15 per hour!
- Work with people like Yourself, who are passionate about making the world a better place, and passionate about education.
- No desks! - Your ‘office’ changes every day along with the people you meet!
- iPad mini - Once established as a successful team member, you even get to take your iPad home!
Requirements to become the Brand Ambassador:
- Charismatic individual full of personality that can approach people
- Target driven
- Street fundraising or sales background
- “People” persons
- Positive mental attitude and physical stamina
So if you’re over 16 and looking for part-time or full-time work as a street Brand Ambassador in Croydon, come and join our small family – make a real difference in children’s lives – make new friends – make some money - and have a lot of fun along the way!
You may also be considered for other roles in our head office within our telesales team, marketing department, HR and teaching departments.
If you feel that you may be suitable for this Brand Ambassador role, then please apply now!