Cloud Services Manager / IT Infrastructure / Senior IT Engineer
Job Title: Cloud Services Manager
Salary: Very competitive
The Company is a rapidly growing MSP tech firm offering an extensive range of IT solutions and consultancy to businesses globally. Specialising in cloud hosted services supported by Citrix, their people possess in depth knowledge of the IT software and hardware they support and the services they offer. They are now recruiting for a Cloud Services Manager to be responsible for their hosted network and manage support calls from hosted clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Managing and maintaining cloud infrastructure
- Handling escalated support calls through various channels
- Managing hosted updates
- Server maintenance and builds
- Communicating with a variety of people on a daily basis fixing complex problems across a range of varied systems
- Diagnosing and trouble shooting network issues
- Recording and logging all calls received and work undertaken
- Updating technical documentation.
KEY SKILLS AND MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Extensive knowledge of Citrix, Xen Server, Xen App 7.9 and HyperV
- Strong experience of Veeam back up and replication and Symantec Backup Exec 15.
- Preferably experience of Pure Storage, Microsoft System Center and HP Proline Servers
- Active Directory user administration
- Understanding and troubleshooting complex network solutions
- Previous experience within a MSP environment is essential.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- The ability to deliver high levels of customer service at all times and a willingness to do whatever is required to achieve this
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- Self motivation with strong problem solving skills
- The ability to work pro-actively on their own initiative and prioritise their work
- Excellent team working skills to become an integral part of the Company team
- Strong, confident communication skills and be able to deal with both non technical and technical audiences equally well.
Based in modern offices in central Watford, the company offers a competitive salary and benefits package including healthcare and life insurance plus they work in an open plan environment and have a relaxation/break area with pool table, air hockey, table tennis and playstation.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Infrastructure Manager, Cloud Services Manager, Hosted Manager, Citrix Manager, Cloud Infrastructure, Citrix, Xen Server, Xen App 7.9, HyperV, MSP, Infrastructure Services Engineer, Cloud Services Engineer may also be considered for this role.