Area Sales Executive / Field Sales Advisor - Waste Management
Job Title: Area Sales Executive
Salary & Benefits: £38k - £42k P/A (£26k - £30K Base Salary) dependant on experience. Company car, iPad, Laptop and Smart Phone also provided.
Based: Cambridge & Surrounding Areas
Every business generates waste. This company's goal is to help their customers manage their waste better, by turning it into a resource. Their extensive portfolio of cost effective services, plus a nationwide infrastructure of collection, recycling and treatment facilities delivers environmental peace of mind for their customers.
Their aim is to reward talented, enthusiastic people who share their passion with competitive wages and a great package of benefits. They will also help you to improve your skills and future prospects with the chance to learn as you earn.
They have an excellent opportunity for a talented and experienced sales professional to join their Commercial Sales team in the Cambridge and surrounding area.
The company is looking for a sales professional who is a team player, has a proven track record in field sales and/or commercial activities, knowledge of B2B Sales [within the waste industry], experience in networking and relationship building, negotiation skills, formal presenting; someone who is committed to generating their own leads and developing them into new business opportunities and over-achieving in sales performance.
- To generate new business sales for the Cambridge area by means of prospecting and networking.
- Establish and develop commercial relationships.
- Develop business/marketing plans to ensure personal and business line growth targets are met.
- Ensure that the company's products, image, reputation, and achievements are represented to maximum effect to present added value.
- The ability to work in line with and to actively encourage and promote the Veolia values: Truth, Innovate, Empowerment, Teamwork, Focus and Deliver, Measure and Customer
- To Manage a small portfolio of existing accounts
Key Skills & Experience:
- A proven track record in field sales and/or commercial activities is essential.
- Experience within Waste Management or another service industry such as card processing, pest control or B2B would be an advantage
- Networking and Negotiation skills.
- Presenting and Communication skills
- Able to work well in a team.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Business Development Manager, Nationwide Sales, Sales Executive, Business Development, Sales, Sales Manager, Publishing Sales, Event Sales, Direct Sales, Waste Management Sales, Key Sales, Business Developer, Business Plan, Business Development, Key Account Manager, Waste Reduction Sales, Account Manager, Commercial Sales, Sales Development, Business Development Lead, Head of Business Development, Sales, Senior Sales Manager, New Client Sales, B2B will also be considered for this role.