Warehouse Office Administrator
Job Title: Warehouse Office Administrator
Location: Swindon, SN25 4DL
Hours of Work: 09.00am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse Office Administrator to join their team in their palatial offices in Swindon. You will be responsible for undertaking administration and general office duties which include daily documentation, electronic filing and paperwork filing. You will support the Warehouse Management Team, Production Controller and Warehouse Trainer in updating and maintenance of any Process Work Flows or Training Material. You will provide cover in an office based role within the Warehouse Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To create waves of Orders in Empirica at specific run times ensuring a constant work flow to the Warehouse Team.
- The undertaking of specific Admin tasks in order to keep records up to date e.g. Morning meeting minutes, holiday and attendance records
- Collection of Warehouse Operational Data and maintain all live Warehouse Operational Data spreadsheets and communicate the weekly Consignment Collection report to the NHSSC
- To electronically scan Daily Collection Manifests generated and File accordingly when the support is required.
- Maintain and communicate Agency Staff Timesheets to the relevant Recruitment Agency when the support is required
- Assist in any additional Admin task that comes into the Warehouse Department
- To assist when communicating and documenting any changes affecting the Department to the relevant people.
- To maintain and update all Warehouse Process Flows
- To support the Warehouse Trainers or the WMS Group with any development of any Training material.
- Setting up Products on Empirica
- Co-ordinate the completion of e-mails for amendments/upgrades to orders
- Review and maintain the consumables for the Warehouse
The successfully appointed candidate will have previous experience within an administrative role within a warehousing environment, although this is not essential for the role.
Skills and Experiences Required:
- GCSE Maths/English Grade C and above or equivalent
- Good levels of communication written and verbal
- Ability to handle Administrative skills using Microsoft office
- Good Team working Skills
- Ability to pass knowledge onto others
- Able to work under their own supervision
- High level of accuracy
- Professional appearance and presentation
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Organized, ability to multi task when called upon
- Good Diary Management skills
- Willingness to be compliant to Company Operational requirements
- Standard of personal presentation and hygiene appropriate for a medical supply warehouse environment
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience they are looking for then please click apply and upload your most recent CV
Apply for Warehouse Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly