Sales Administrator /Lettings Administrator /Lettings Assistant
Job Title: Sales and Lettings Administrator
Location: Hove, BN3
Our client is a busy city centre property sales and lettings agent that makes a difference providing bespoke sales, lettings and management packages to property owners in Brighton and Hove.
The company is looking for a super-efficient administrator to join their team in this busy city centre office.
The role includes preparing sales particulars with a good eye for appearance and design, producing tenancy agreements, tenant packs and sales memorandums, checking references, booking appointments, managing office systems and data input on Excel accounts.
- A 'can do' attitude and multi-tasking skills are essential as this is a fast paced environment with attention to detail paramount at all times.
- The successful candidate will be outgoing and personable and will have excellent communication skills both face to face, on the phone and by written word.
- Full clean driving license would be preferable but not essential.
- A sound knowledge of Word is also required.
- The working hours include some alternative Saturdays.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Assistant, Lettings Administration, Lettings Manager, Tenancy Negotiator, Rentals Negotiator, Administration, Researcher, Sales Executive, Experienced Letting Assistant, Lettings Advertising, Estate Agent, Sales Negotiator, Lettings Organiser, Tenancy Agreements will also be considered for this role.