Full Time, Permanent.
Salary Scale: £26K - £30K (Dependent on Experience).
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to support the Marketing team, QA & the Director of Business Development & Communications, in the development of a range of new health and social care services, to support growth and make a significant contribution to the successful expansion our client’s portfolio.
If you are a driven and committed Project Manager, preferably with knowledge of the health and social care industry, speak to us today. We’d love to hear from you.
- You will work closely and communicatively with the QA, Marketing and Business Development teams.
- Create, drive and deliver projects, communicatively and timely.
- Support the Director of Business Development & Communications in driving the business development strategy.
- Build, manage and develop detailed project development plans and oversee projects to fruition.
- Provide regular up-dates and work from our ‘On Strategy’ business development plans.
- Promptly identify and appropriately communicate any project risks or issues arising.
- Work with the Director of Business Development to identity future project benefits.
- Ensure that we stay compliant with all regulatory standards, legislation and requirements, working in conjunction with the Quality Assurance & Training team
- You will have a flexible approach to working and be able to work from any of our locations as the business expands.
- You will have professional knowledge of Prince2 / Microsoft Project.
- Able to work knowledgeably within company policies and procedures.
- Self-motivated but responsive to direction.
- An effective communicator.
- Experienced in working within agreed deadlines.
- Able to adopt a flexible working pattern.
- Hold a full UK driver’s license.
- Have demonstrable experience in successful project management outcomes.
Our Client operates a private independent hospital based in Cawston in North Norfolk, near to the villages of Aylsham and Reepham along with a portfolio of residential homes across the region that provides supported living in the community.
Benefits package, an excellent training programme and a commitment to ongoing personal development.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Our client are an equal opportunity employer committed to developing our staff.
They positively encourage applications regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief and age.
All Appointments are subject to an acceptable enhanced Disclosure and Barring disclosure.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly