Full Time, Permanent, 37.5 hrs per week.
Salary Scale: £19K to £21K (Dependant on Experience).
Our client is looking for an experienced secretary who is able to provide a comprehensive and confidential personal secretarial and administrative service to identified Senior Clinicians and their teams, working with our existing Clinical Secretaries and the Clinical Admin Team.
If you have excellent secretarial skills, are good at minute taking and enjoy working within a team then speak to us today. We’d love to hear from you.
- You will also be acting as job share with an existing Clinical Secretary for part of the week, as well as having set Senior Clinicians to work for.
- You will be able to set up and co-ordinate meetings, including being responsible for the CPA Review process for in-patients, including organising and preparing for the meetings and minuting of them.
- To maintain an office diary for Senior Clinicians as identified, organising appointments and meetings on their behalf. Change Clinicians and team’s schedules at short notice as required. Re-directing callers/visitors or dealing with enquiries as appropriate.
- To organise the external CPA Reviews, CPA Professionals and other patient review meetings as directed, including setting dates, inviting external and internal parties, booking rooms, requesting reports, taking minutes & transcribing and then circulating final document.
- To receive dictation and to ensure typing and distribute of clinical reports/ correspondence/documents as directed, including drafting of letters for approval.
- Assist in preparation and type confidential reports. Helping to ensure the reports are completed and submitted within required time limits.
- Ensure electronic patient administration system is kept up to date and is accurate with patient demo-graphic information and with such codings as HONOS and other relevant information, and this is done in a timely manner.
- To liaise with other disciplines within the Service concerning admissions and discharges and to co-ordinate these admissions/discharges, liaising with referrer, Ministry of Justice, Solicitors, Clinicians, Commissioners, and relatives.
- You will have had experience of a similar role
- You will have excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Word, Outlook and PowerPoint, including a qualification in IT
- Attention to detail and accuracy is important. You will be good at dealing with a variety of people, including visitors, families and patients. You will also be a good team player, have initiative and be able to work without direct supervision.
- Working in a hospital setting is desirable but not essential
Our client operates a private independent hospital based in Cawston in North Norfolk, near to the villages of Aylsham and Reepham along with a portfolio of residential homes across the region that provides supported living in the community.
Benefits package, an excellent training programme and a commitment to ongoing personal development.
They are an equal opportunity employer committed to developing our staff.
They positively encourage applications regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief and age.
All Appointments are subject to an acceptable enhanced Disclosure and Barring disclosure.
Apply for Clinical Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly