Customer Service Advisor
Cash Converters has a unique opportunity for a dynamic Customer Advisor – Personal Finance to join the team in Norwich. The role is a full time, permanent position working 40 hours per week between Monday and Sunday. We are offering the Customer Advisor a salary of up to £15,600.00 per annum plus bonus.
No day will ever be the same for a Customer Advisor working within the Personal Finance Department in Cash Converters; you will provide a high level of personalised customer service, while carrying out a range of financial transactions. Responsible for managing customer relations, retaining and increasing the present customer base and ensuring the advice provided is suitable to customers’ needs whilst operating within regulatory guidelines.
Our teams are made up of unique individuals, all have a varied range of talents and experiences but everyone has brilliant people skills and a real desire to deliver the best customer service to help customers get on with their lives.
It’s hard work and sometimes long hours but it can be fun, rewarding and most of all it gives you variety, so bored, you won’t be!
Skills & Experience we are looking for will include:
- Excellent literacy, numeracy & IT capability
- It would be advantageous, although not essential to have previous experience of working within a financial service / FCA regulated background.
- It is a condition of employment that the successful candidate must undergo financial and background checking prior to commencing employment.
- Do you enjoy being customer facing, delivering customer excellence?
- Have first-rate communication skills, confident and a real team player?
We offer a fantastic benefits package for the Customer Advisor!
- An internal training programme designed to upskill and develop the knowledge and skillset required to be a great asset to the team and embark on the journey of career progression
- 28 Days’ paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- Opportunities to progress
- Bonus on achievement after 3 months service
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the largest retailer of second hand goods across the world as our Customer Advisor.