Headteacher - SEMH school in Liverpool - Permanent
You should be a motivated senior teacher who seeks greater responsibility, or an existing imaginative Headteacher who has a track record of 'Good' or better classroom practice and experience in a management capacity.
You will provide the drive to move your team forward and over achieve on your goals. You should be able to build strong relationships with parents and governors that will enable effective communication at all times. The ideal individual should be able to successfully lead and manage a committed team of professionals by encouraging free thinking and a commitment to excellence.
About the Role - Headteacher - Liverpool
As Headteacher your role will involve:
* Providing vision, leadership and strategic direction to the School Leadership Team and the Local Governing Body, thus enabling the School to achieve its aims and targets.
* Ensuring that students achieve their potential in all aspects of school life and learning.
* Playing a key role as a member of the school overall in ensuring that expectations are high, and good practice is shared across the school.
* Allocating responsibility for specific areas for improvement, and working with other key leaders to support them in this role.
* Day to day management of the school.
* Providing direction that inspires and motivates pupils, staff and all other members of the school community.
If you feel you have the relavent skills and qualifications for this position please contact Joanne South on 0151 255 1666, or forward your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org