Customer Experience Representative - Sunderland
“We’d like you to join us!”
Fusion Sunderland, part of the BGL Group
Do you want to work for a company where the customers’ experience is at the forefront of the business? In order to remain a customer excellence market leader, it is vital that we ensure the customer journey is of a high quality and a low effort.
Don’t just take our word for it. Here is what our customers are saying:
“If all of my customer call centre experiences were as good as this one then life would be a lot easier - thank you!”
“An excellent Representative, it was nice to feel appreciated as a returning customer. Keep up the good work”
It’s nice when someone acknowledges your hard work and we recognise the importance of the role that the Customer Experience Representative plays.
Who are the BGL Group?
Over the past 20 years we’ve grown to become one of the UK’s largest consumer groups and employ over 3,500 people. We’re very proud of our achievements and have recently been named by the Sunday Times as one of the largest mid-market private companies in Britain.
The BGL group is made up of three different business models and we have some very well-known brands within the BGL Group, a brand we are all familiar with launched in 2006, Comparethemarket.com
We serve our customers through our inbound Fusion Contact Centre’s, offering our customers Home, Motor and Van Insurance. We sell and service insurance policies on behalf of well-known high street brands.
Are you looking for a job where you can?
· Deliver exceptional Customer Service
· Enjoy working as part of a team
· Be flexible between the hours 8am and 10pm
If this is you, then we would like you to be part of our company….
In return we can offer you:
· Competitive Salary – Starting from £16,215 - £8.31ph (inclusive of shift allowance)
· Variation of shift patterns. Flexible shifts within the opening hours (over a 7 day period) / Weekend Shift 37.5 hours over Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
· Salary increase with length of service
· Subsidised on site restaurant, free breakfast at weekends & daily free fruit
· Mi Well-being – On-Site Sports Massage & Osteopath treatments, at desk massages.
· Family Fun Days
· Comprehensive induction training programme & career opportunities
· Opportunities to be involved in charitable causes and fundraising events
Don’t just take our word for it, see for yourself. Visit our BGL Group Channel on YouTube
Following a successful recruitment campaign we have fulfilled our requirements for 2016. However we are growing as a business so will be shortly looking for new talent to join us in 2017.
If you think you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role and are looking for an exciting new challenge then apply now.
We will keep your details online and will be in contact with you shortly.