WE’RE LOOKING FOR A CHAMPION IN CHILDCARE…!
POST: Nursery Manager (NNEB, BTEC, HNC, NVQ 3, or equivalent childcare qualification is essential) MATERNITY COVER position, Full Time temporary position.
LOCATION: Cheadle Hulme, SK8 2JF
Busy Bees in Cheadle Hulme is a lovely bright single storey nursery. We are situated on Councillor Lane in Cheadle Hulme next to Ladybridge Primary school. It has easy access to the M60 and M56 motorway and has good links into the centre of Stockport and Manchester City Centre as well as great access to Cheshire. We care for children aged 0-5 years and have warm and nurturing rooms which are fully equipped for there every need! Our lovely nursery benefits from a large secure garden which offers exciting learning opportunities for them to enjoy all day long!
Busy Bees is looking for you to lead an EXPERIENCED team of childcare specialists who are not only committed in developing their extensive EYFS programme but also take PRIDE in their achievements and so are able to SMILE broadly with both the children in their care and their parents/ carers. This will all be the primary role for you as Nursery Manager.
As a Nursery Manager we will offer you a competitive salary and benefits package which reflects how much we value our staff at Busy Bees.
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- Free uniform provided by Busy Bees
- A solid development programme for staff at all levels leading to nationally recognise qualifications
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon & LA fitness and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
Are you buzzing with potential?
As an experienced manager, you'll already know that no two days in a nursery are the same! Ultimately, the Nursery Manager has a duty of care for all children placed in their care and is responsible for the overall management of the nursery setting in order to ensure the legal and curriculum requirements are met in line with Busy Bees’ policies and procedures.
If the role of Nursery Manager sounds like the opportunity for you then we want to hear from you!
Apply for Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly