7.5T Delivery Drivers - Exeter (EX2)
Service Delivery Drivers - Exeter (EX2)
7.5T Vehicles – CPC Required
£8.44ph (up to £10ph with bonus)
45 hours per week – various shifts available
What's your Passion?
Excellent opportunities have arisen for individuals looking to further their careers. Our client is currently looking for Service Delivery Crews to join their team.
Reporting to a Team Manager within a busy transport environment
The main duties of this role will include:
- Delivering a GREAT customer experience all day every day even when your day hasn't gone to plan
- Delivering product using a 7.5t van as part of a 2-man delivery team
- Resolving customer issues & finding creative solutions to difficult product maneuvering problems – dogs, cats, kids, toys, laundry etc.
- Ensuring all deliveries to the customer happens within agreed time windows
- Promoting effective communication between the customer, the hub & the crew
- Taking responsibility your colleagues & your own Health & Safety
- Caring for all packages – ensuring customers new goods are not damaged in any way
- Understanding & implementing all policies & processes plus following safe systems of work
- Using hand held terminals, Sat Navs & documentation as part of these activities
- Being confident, organised & efficient – making customers lives easier
Ideally the successful candidates should have previous experience within a warehouse or transport environment, hold a current 7.5T driving license & have full CPC training.