Starting salary £15-16k
Richard Austin Alloys Ltd, are the UK’s largest privately owned independent Aluminium & Stainless Steel stockholder with an annual turnover in excess of £100 million.
They are now looking to recruit an eager, intelligent individual who is looking to develop their career and learn all aspects of the business.
This role would ideally suit a recent graduate or an individual who is looking to develop and grow with a forward thinking company where progress and career development are encouraged.
Key responsibilities, but not limited to:-
- Warehousing and distribution
- Office administration
- Credit control and debtors
- Inputting invoices onto the system
- Scanning documents onto system
- loading payments onto system
- Processing of works orders
- Processing of certification
- Material booking in and liaison with relevant departments
Full training and support will be offered to the successful applicant and you will gain experience of a number of different departments. Sales and Customer service responsibilities will be introduced as the role develops.
The successful applicant will be:
- Computer literate with excellent communication skills
- C grade GCSE or above in English and Maths essential
- Highly organised and able to prioritise own workload
- Reliable and possess an excellent worth ethic
- Smart appearance with good time keeping
If you are looking for a new challenge with a growing company then this is the right role for you. Please apply in writing and send a copy of your cv.
Deadline for applications is October 21st – no cv’s will be accepted after this date.