Store Manager – Retail Management (AWDO-P2818)
Retail Store Manager with great leadership and management skills required for the Company’s successful Retail Store based in Ealing, West London.
SALARY: up to £30,000 Basic Salary, up to £37,000 OTE + Excellent Benefits
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
** Ongoing Training and Development **
** Great Team Working Environment **
Due to the Company’s continuing success and expansion we have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Retail Store Manager that has great management, team leading and customer service skills.
The Company is seeking a truly exceptional, driven and proven Retail Store Manager to help take them to the next level.
Working as the Retail Store Manager you will be part of managing a multi-million pound business.
As the Retail Store Manager this will be achieved by demanding the very best from you and your team and by managing and coaching them to success.
Successful candidates will have a great opportunity to join a business that is THE retail success story of the last decade. Their unrivalled growth across the UK and Europe really sets them apart from the rest. They have no intention of slowing down and they have mind blowing continued expansion plans, which you can play a part in.
Part of their success is owed to their dynamic, commercially driven and passionate Managers. With growth comes opportunity so they are looking for an experienced Retail Store Manager to join them in building the future and sharing in their success!
FANTASTIC CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Do you feel promotions are passing you by in your current job? Your boss gets all the credit and reward? You’re not recognised as a high achiever?
Not Here! You’ll be a valued team member with opportunities to progress your career.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
Successful candidates will be provided with an eye opening start to their career where as a Manager you will attend a residential training course in their Training Academy in association with Nike, which will give you all the tools and knowledge needed to be successful in the role.
As part of their Management Team your talent will be managed and developed to ensure you reach your full potential, giving you a world of opportunities to explore.
If this job looks ideal why not start the process and send in your CV today for our Recruitment Team to review.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively drive store performance across all departments with creative flair
- Ensure delivery of the brand is in line with all visual merchandising guidelines
- Development of your team as 'Stars of the Future'
- Champion the Company’s culture and values as an Ambassador of the brand
- Promote compliance within the team to adhere to Company policies and procedures
- Maximise sales and product availability whilst controlling costs
- Exceed customer expectations to deliver great customer service, driving company KPI's
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Ideal candidates will be:
- Responsible and trust worthy
- Compliant with the ability to police procedures and policies through your team
- Passion for retail, people and developing a career
- Confident leader who can motivate and challenge others to deliver
- Promote the Company’s values and their culture to internal and external parties
- Flexible to the needs of the business including secondments into Europe
THAT LITTLE BIT EXTRA…
When you go the extra mile and constantly deliver, the Company go the extra mile to reward you with excellent incentives such as:
- An all-expenses paid ski holiday in Verbier, Switzerland with colleagues across the business
- Family Holiday to Disneyland Paris
- Top Tickets to football games, boxing, Wimbledon and more
- £50,000 worth of prizes given to top performers in their Christmas Bonanza including Smart TV's, Apple Products and more!
- Internal Referral Scheme where you will receive a reward for bringing talent into the business
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Shop Management Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Ealing Broadway, West London
AWD online operates as an employment agency