Sales & Customer Service Coordinator / Sales Manager
Job Title: Sales & Customer Service Coordinator
Job Type: Full time or part time, 12 month Fixed Term Contract with a potential to go perm
Our client is a world leader in advanced materials development and production. They produce a wide range of specialist, high specification materials that have extraordinary attributes and properties.
The Sales & Customer Service Coordinator will coordinate all customer activities and will play an important role in the Commercial Department, by being the Company's first point of contact for the customer and providing interface between the company and the customer in all customer associated tasks.
The purpose of this role is to support the Technical Sales Manager and make sure that all tasks required within the Commercial Department are consistently carried out to a high degree of competency & accuracy.
- Receive and process all orders onto to the ERP system in line with business contract review process
- Process owner for Export licence control through Spire system
- Add and update all customer orders, schedules and Framework orders to the ERP system (IFS)
- Supply customer base with daily and monthly delivery information as required
- To Populate and maintain internal quotation register
- Contact customer base to close out unpaid invoices
- Document and file system maintenance of the sales department
- Obtain annual forecasts for all customers
- Chase customer base for repeat orders
- To assist the financial department in debtor chasing
- To negotiate price increases and changes in trading terms with 'tail' customers
- Work with Operations to manage stock obsolescence end of line over makes
- Provides quotations to customers for basic tooling modifications and refurbishments
- To ensure that any RFQ's are sent through to the appropriate account manager
- To be pro-active in informing customers of order status if deliveries might deviate from agreed dates
- Through active personal leadership and with the support of line management, create a motivated and engaged process to deliver total customer satisfaction
- To work with the compliance department to ensure all production remains compliant throughout the delivery of product.
- To work To be committed to the Group-wide ethics and compliance programme, RBP; ensuring a common approach to doing business the right way and adhering at all times to the core elements of the programme - values, policies/guidance, training/education and compliance risk assessment.
Requirements of Role:
- Experience in order processing is essential
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Microsoft office skills are essential.
- Experience of using IFS or another business system
- Previous experience of change management & new product introduction.
- Previous experience of working within a large organisation is preferable.
- Understanding of ceramic and/or refractory materials would be desirable.
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external customers to ensure positive working relationships
- Good personal organisation with high attention to detail
- Flexibility to work additional or flexible hours as necessary, to satisfy the business needs
- Identify the key stakeholders to enable operational excellence around the Rolls Royce Production
- Customer Focus Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services
- Functional/Technical Skills Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Learning on the Fly Learns quickly when facing new problems
- Driven for Results - Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully. Steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Sales Coordinator, Customer Services Co-ordinator, Technical Sales Coordinator, Sales, Key Account Manager will also be considered for this role.