Salary: Negotiable – Depending on experience.
Quabbala is an international firm of Lawyers and Economists with headquarters in Spain and many years of experience in corporate insolvency. Counting on more than 20 years of professional experience in personal and corporate insolvencies, we are now looking for an Insolvency Practitioner to complete our team in London. Apart from the insolvency and company restructuring sector we have specialized in, our company is internationally present and recognized in the areas of business law and economic consulting for more than 25 years now.
As Insolvency Practitioner at our company your responsibilities are:
- Take Insolvency appointments
- Provide for statutory compliance in private and corporate restructuring and insolvency proceedings
- Win new business through networking and commercial awareness
- Develop and manage the company’s client portfolio
- Work closely with the director of the company
- Represent the company in conferences and seminars
Based on the conviction that the trust of our clients is our most valuable asset, the right Insolvency Practitioner should fulfill the following requisites:
- JIEB qualification
- Experience in the Insolvency & Restructuring sector
- High-level of English
Other requisites that would be nice to have, but that are not compulsory:
- Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA)
- Good level of Spanish or any other language desirable
Aside from your technical qualifications, we highly value:
- Experience in managing teams
- Experience in representing a company before public and non-public institutions including presentations to trade and networking groups
- Capacity to manage and to progress insolvency cases independently
As part of our team you will be able to advance your professional career in direct collaboration with the managing director and Insolvency Practitioner of Quabbala Limited. A strong dedication to our current and future client portfolio is an essential responsibility of your work at Quabbala Limited.
If you feel your suitable for this Insolvency Practitioner role please apply today!!