Sales Executive, Nuneaton
Sales Executive: We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive to join the areas fastest growing independent Automotive Group at their superb Fiat and Peugeot dealership in Nuneaton.
Please Note to apply for this role, previous sales experience is essential.
The Role of Car Sales Executive
As Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
* Reaching personal car sales targets, profit targets and activity levels.
* Achieving all the key performance standards.
* Providing the highest levels of customer service by offering a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and efficient service, projecting the quality image of the Company.
* Being pro-active throughout the sales process.
* Keeping an up to date knowledge of the products being sold including finance and insurance.
In the role of Sales Executive you will need:
* A solid record of sales achievement
* Experience as a Sales Executive
* The ability to deal with the spectrum of customer personalities
* The ability to work within a defined sales process environment
* Good administration skills
Our client has been in business for over 50 years and offer a ﬁrst class customer service from three showrooms and strive to oﬀer a great service with a friendly and approachable atmosphere. They deliver an outstanding customer service at all times through their constant investment in staff training and personal development supported by training to the highest possible industry standards.
They take great pride in the excellence of the facilities they provide for their customers having contemporary showrooms with free Wi-Fi, customer seating areas with refreshments and state-of-the-art workshops offering servicing and MOT for all makes and models.
Our client wishes to interview experienced Salespeople who can bring something to the role and contribute to the success of their thriving Sales team. Your work will be recognised and rewarded with an excellent salary package of £12k circa basic with an OTE of £40k to £45k plus car.
If you feel you have what it takes to join our client’s dealership team as a Car Sales Executive please apply now!
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, Automotive, Retail, Customer Service, showroom, sales executive, car sales,