Recruitment Care Coordinator
We are looking for an enthusiastic Recruitment Care Coordinator to join an award winning Home Care Provider in the Edgbaston area of Birmingham. You should be confident, outgoing and confident at networking with local communities. This role is a full time, £17k - £22k per annum DOE.
Would you like to be part of an award winning home care provider?
As Recruitment Care Coordinator your main job will include the recruitment and coordination of Home Carers, using various initiatives as well as networking. Duties will include:
- Building relationships within the community
- Developing and implementing new and innovative recruitment strategies
- Create interest in the Home role and enquiries by use of Social Media.
- Research, identify, contact and approach sources for Home Carer referrals.
- Research, schedule and execute regular community marketing events
- Create and maintain all employment records
- Manage and schedule all other training including formal induction requirements
- Monitor compliance for all legislation relating to employment and health & safety.
- Be part of the on call service
What experience do I need as a Recruitment Care Coordinator?
- Background in recruitment or related sector is preferred
- Background in Nursing, Home Care, Care of the Elderly or a similar industry is highly beneficial.
- Enthusiastic and professional team player with an ability to work on own initiative.
Above all we are looking for someone who can take on board the bespoke service we offer. If you feel that you have the organisation and communication skills suitable for this role, then please click on ‘Apply.