Technical Sales Representative - Groundworks
6 days left
- Full Time
Job title: Technical Sales Representative - Groundworks
Location: Bury St Edmunds, IP32 6BE
Monday - Friday 8.00 -17:00, 1 hour lunch
Our client is a leading supplier of scaffolding, fencing, access and groundworks products. They are currently looking for a Technical Sales Representative with sound groundworks products knowledge to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability within the assigned territory by effectively selling the company's products and related services.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organisation's products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Assists with the growth of the division including raising the technical profile of the Company within the construction industry
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Participates in training and sales meetings.
- Contributes to the smooth and effective operation of the groundworks division
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must possess min 2 years' experience in the construction sector. Hire and sale experience is essential.
- Engineering Degree highly desirable
- Must be enthusiastic, friendly, ambitious, dynamic, self -motivated and have an appetite to succeed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and common sense are a must
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach)
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-visit planning, call control, account development, and time and territory management
- Professional demeanour, selling style, and appearance
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Valid Driving License
What's in it for you?
Employees are our client's greatest asset and they recognise every contribution and commitment that you make to the Company. In exchange they offer a range of benefits which may include:
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance (when you become a member of our pension scheme)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Computer / Phone scheme
- Car leasing scheme
- Lifestyle benefits (exclusive discounts in thousands of stores)
- Insurance benefits
How to apply
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please click on 'Apply' and upload your CV
Apply for Technical Sales Representative - Groundworks
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly