Solutions Sales Executive /Account Manager/Business Development
Job Title: Solutions Sales Executive
Salary: Basic Circa £25k + Commission + travel allowance, car allowance or company car + pension + full training (OTE Circa £80 K but earnings are uncapped)
The company is a leading independent provider of Managed Print services, cloud-based and on premise IT solutions to businesses across the UK. The company has been successfully providing these services to a significant number of satisfied clients for 30 years. The company have achieved this by adopting a consultative, customer focused approach to supplying and supporting the world's most recognisable brands underpinned by a world class post-sales support organisation.
As a result of on-going expansion, an exciting opportunity has now arisen for a number of Sales Executives to join the company in their Horsham, London and Ashford offices.
Your duties will include:
- Developing new business through a variety of means
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships with these new customers
- Managing the sales process and opportunity pipe line
- Supporting and expanding your allocated existing accounts relationship by cross selling additional products and services
- Maintaining the company customer data base & associated record keeping
- To be considered for this role, you must have and be able to demonstrate
- This is the ideal opportunity for highly motivated and driven sales professionals with new business sales experience to join our progressive and award winning company.
- As a Principal Solutions Sales Executive, you will be responsible for selling our range of IT and print solutions.
- You will spend your time generating and converting new business opportunities, in addition to supporting and expanding our relationships with our existing client base.
- B2B sales experience
- A track record of new business success selling capital and revenue based contracts
- Proven ability to access and deal at "c" level within new business accounts
- You will be given full on-going support in all aspect of the role including sales and product training as well as support and guidance within the field.
- Additionally, as a Principal Sales Executive, you will have an excellent work ethic including strong initiative, effective time management and communication skills. The ability to establish and maintain meaningful relationships is also key to you success. You must also be able to demonstrate that you adhere to our core values.
If you are ready for the next step in your sales career and wish to increase your earnings potential in the dynamic world of Print Management and IT services, please forward your CV for consideration. This role will not suit sales professionals who aren't willing to make a personal investment in their own future or are unable to demonstrate high levels of self-discipline and personal motivation.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Executive, Sales, External Sales, Sales Person, Business Development Executive, Telesales, Business Development, Call Centre Sales, External Sales Executive, B2B, Sales Development, B2B Sales Executive, Direct Sales, Account Manager, Internal Sales Person, New Business Coordinator, Customer Service Executive, B2B Sales Manager, Key Sales, Sales Specialist, BDM, Lead Development Executive, Account Management, Lead Generation will also be considered for this role.