Job title: Sales Support
Location: Grays, RM20 4DB
Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Our client is a leading supplier of scaffolding, fencing, access and groundworks products. They are currently looking for a Sales Support Person to join their team in Grays.
Do you have passion for outstanding customer service, administration and the construction business? Are you a driven individual with a focus on sales and numbers? If yes, then we would love to hear from you! This job is all about customer service, developing relationships and selling.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support External Sales Representative
- Raise quotations, deal with all quotation amendments, and follow up on all quotations with aim of converting quotations to orders
- Email customers on behalf of Sales Representatives
- Make Proactive Sales Calls
- Liaising and assisting the marketing team with any sales promotions (email, social media etc.)
- Make follow up phone calls on sales promotions
- Gather of Competitor Information Price/Offers etc
- Use Glenigans or similar contact local sites
- Pass leads to external sales team
- Ensure customers are aware of full product range
- Update CRM system
- Open new accounts
- Management of existing customers
- Joint customer calls periodically to develop relationships
- Suggest new ideas to improve productivity and customer service
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in a similar position
- Be able to build sustainable and professional client relations
- Knowledge of Glenigans and CRM systems would be highly advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- You must be enthusiastic, friendly, ambitious, dynamic, self -motivated and have an appetite to succeed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and common sense are a must
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach)
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Professional demeanour, selling style, and appearance
What's in it for you?
Employees are our client's greatest asset and they recognise every contribution and commitment that you make to the Company. In exchange they offer a range of benefits which may include:
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance (when you become a member of our pension scheme)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Computer / Phone scheme
- Car leasing scheme
- Lifestyle benefits (exclusive discounts in thousands of stores)
How to apply
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please click on 'Apply' and upload your CV.
Apply for Sales Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly