Are you in a pastoral role with the desire to take on more responsibility within a unique independent school?
A career within this academy group offers great job satisfaction, whilst delivering excellent student outcomes.
This all through school in Kenley is part of a group of nationwide schools that are progressive and innovative in the way that they teach, whilst always having the student's interests at the centre of all that they do. Their main goal is to enhance children's learning by establishing a supportive school.
The academy has a real focus on recruiting and retaining excellent teachers and support staff, and therefore offers an attractive package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Small class sizes
- Good standards of behaviour
- Proven academic performance
- A high quality continuing personal development plan
The support staff make up a strong and dedicated team that have come from mixed backgrounds from both the maintained and independent sector. This combined with the ongoing high quality professional development that they offer gives their schools a very strong staff structure.
As a successful whole school pastoral manager you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring attendance and punctuality of the year group and ensuring that these are recorded, analysed and targets are set
- Behaviour management, sanctions and rewards
- Raise any attendance and behaviour concerns with teachers, senior leadership team and parents effectively when necessary
- Liaise with and organise support from external agencies
- Uniform and equipment
- General school duties
The school are looking to interview ASAP. To learn more contact us to discuss the opportunity further. Our specialist permanent recruitment team at Randstad Education are here to advise and guide you through the application process. We are also able to arrange an initial visit to the school, which is very much encouraged so you can see first hand what a unique career opportunity this school can offer.