Applications are invited from suitably experienced Maintenance technicians to support Vauxhall Ellesmere Port in their Body Unit. Temporary Contract 9-12 months subject to review.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Breakdown support to return equipment to production
- Production support in a fast paced manufacturing facility
- General preventative maintenance functions and Practical Problem solving
Candidates must have & be able to demonstrate:
- Time served recognised engineering apprenticeship
- A key understanding of Automation Systems, including general PLCs, Robotics, pneumatics and electrical control systems
- Key equipment knowledge would be advantageous – Fanuc, Bosch Weld Control, SCA Sealer systems
Personal skills and attributes required:
- Sound judgment and problem solving capabilities, good planning and organising skills
- Good team player able to build productive working relationships and partnerships
If you fulfil these requirements and would like to apply for this position, please e-mail your CV by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.
Apply for Maintenance Technicians
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly