Sports Administrator BLUS41698
Sports Administrator BLUS41698
Salary: £16-651 – £18,076 per annum + benefits
Cheadle, Greater Manchester
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (including some evening and weekend work)
Type: Permanent, 52 weeks
Holiday Entitlement: Incremental based on length of service (Year 1 is 25 days plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days plus bank holidays after 5 years)
They are recruiting for a Sports Administrator to support their Sport team within the Facilities Department at their site in Cheadle Hulme, near Handforth 9SK8 6RQ).
Who are they?
Our client is an outstanding registered residential School and College for children and young people with complex learning disabilities, physical disabilities and multisensory impairments. They strive to deliver excellence by enhancing the communication skills, social skills, and overall independence and quality of life for their students.
What are they looking for?
The role will involve:
• Providing an efficient administration support service to the department
• Assisting with payments for swimming lessons, CADS clubs and gym memberships as well as managing the booking systems for renewals
• Raising purchase orders (online system)
• Maintaining and updating spreadsheets and reports
• Opening the post, filing, photocopying, maintaining stationery supplies for the office
• Help co-ordinate on-site sports events during school holidays
• Keeping the website and Facebook pages up to date with events news etc.
• Cover Reception when required
• Hours: Mon-Fri 8am – 4pm / 8.30 – 4.30pm with some flexibility to work evenings and support events at weekends
What is required?
• Previous office based administration experience in a busy environment
• Experience handling cash/card payments and raising purchase orders
• Experience working in a bookings environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer facing experience handling a wide range of enquiries
• Strong organisation skills
• Good knowledge and level of ability with MS Office
• GCSE English and Maths at Grade C or above or level 2 equivalent
• Flexible approach to work
They provide an outstanding care environment that is safeguarded and committed to promoting learning, respect and independence, as well as dignity for all of their students.
They value their employees and recognise the need to recruit, retain and develop highly skilled and committed talent who share their vision and values!
They value diversity and are committed to equal opportunities. Disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria on the person specification will be guaranteed an interview.
This charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Sports Administrator BLUS41698
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly