We are seeking a self-driven and highly motivated AutoCAD Technician to join our forward thinking, and successful lighting manufacturing company based in West London.
As an AutoCAD Technician you will be in the front line of our technical team, primarily tasked with providing electrical installation drawings to our many customers and clients. You will be responsible for marking up lighting drawings to our company standards, producing detailed installations and wiring diagrams, and associated supporting documents, with a fine eye for detail.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have a sound academic record
- Must be confident and capable at producing 2D drawings with AutoCAD LT
- Will have an engineering background, preferably in electrical engineering
- Diplomacy and excellent communication skills are essential, as is the ability to work well within teams
- Must be able to work well with people at all levels both internally and externally
- Is outgoing, hardworking and able to work well on own initiative
- Will be self-motivated and conscientious with exemplary attention to detail
Preferable but not essential:
- Previous electrical installation experience is desirable
- Understanding and knowledge of 3D modelling would be an advantage as it may be a future requirement
- Experience supervising a team is desirable
This is a permanent and full time (Monday-Friday) role.