De-boners / Meat Packers
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously looking for De-boners / Meat Packers to join the team at our client's busy food production site based in Shrewsbury.
Working in a chilled food environment, the main responsibilities of the role include:
- Removing bones from various cuts of meat
- Disposing of waste material in line with site regulations
- Unloading minced meat from the mincer and placing it into the blender
- Opening primal bags and then disposing of the wasted bags in line with site regulations
- Placing the products into pods, trays and pre formed film
- Packing finished products and placing them into trays ready to be outer case marked
- Keeping the work area today and maintaining site housekeeping
- Adhering to hygiene practices and safe food production.
Shifts will be from 6.30am – 3.30pm, Monday to Friday.
The pay rate for this position will be £7.20 per hour.