Teaching and Learning Leader
Are you passionate about developing teaching and learning and would love to work in an independent setting?
A career within this academy group offers great job satisfaction, whilst delivering excellent student outcomes.
This all through school in Kenley is part of a group of nationwide schools that are progressive and innovative in the way that they teach, they are looking for a teacher and learning leader with responsibility for self directed learning to join their school in January.
The academy has a real focus on recruiting and retaining excellent teachers and support staff, and therefore offers an attractive package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Small class sizes
- Good standards of behaviour
- Proven academic performance
- A high quality continuing personal development plan
The teachers and the SLT make up a strong and dedicated team. They have come from a mixed background of maintained and independent sectors. This combined with the ongoing high quality professional development that they offer gives their schools a very strong teaching structure.
As teaching and learning leader you will:
- Ensure that each key stage and course has appropriate, challenging and differentiated schemes of work
- Hold responsibility for the development of new self directed learning
- Develop the curriculum to meet the needs of all students
- Map student progress
- Line manage members of staff
- Work in collaboration with the SENCO, SEN staff and external agencies for SEN students
The school are looking to interview ASAP. To learn more contact us to discuss the opportunity further. Our specialist permanent recruitment team at Randstad Education are here to advise and guide you through the application process. We are also able to arrange an initial visit to the school, which is very much encouraged so you can see first hand what a unique career opportunity this school can offer.
Apply for Teaching and Learning Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly