Key Stage 2 Teacher
Salary: £85 - £140 per day
Do you want to work a flexible work life balance but still have the opportunity to work 5 days a week? Do you want to opportunity to work in a wide range of diverse Primary schools on the Taunton area? ? If you are passionate about teaching and have a positive attitude and are looking to maintain a great work/life balance, then we have the perfect opportunity for you
The Primary team here at Randstad is made up of myself Lauren Samways the supply and day to day specialist and my great colleague Marie Aldred. Together with over 70 Primary Schools in the local area, supporting a vast amount of Teachers and TA's in their search for day to day, contract and also permanent work. We work in partnership together and ensure we dedicate our time to make sure that our recruitment choices are the best for both our candidates and clients alike.
Benefits of working for Randstad;
- Large client network - We are currently working with over 70 schools in the local area so we can find a school that suits you
- Free access to CPD/Training events such as Team Teach courses which will help you stand out in the current market
- 24/7 on call access so we can ensure you get out to work as soon as possible
- Specialist market knowledge so we can find the right match for you
- Flexible working shifts to suit your work life balance
- £300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us.
Please click apply now, DBS, reference and child safety checks applicable.
Apply for KS2 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly