Newly Qualified Teacher
Are you a NQT who wants to work up to 5 days a week doing supply teaching roles in the local area?
Randstad Education is currently seeking NQTs (newly qualified teachers) and QTS Teachers (qualified teacher status) in the Bristol and South Gloucestershire area to register with us for teaching work on a supply basis due to increasing demand in the local areas. We offer a vast port folio of Schools for you to work in to gain experience across Year groups in different settings.
You must have;
- Experience working within a Child care setting
- Sound knowledge of the National Curriculum
- A passion for working with children
- The resilience to work in a challenging but rewarding profession
Randstad Education Offer:
- Highly Competitive rate of pay.
- Free CPD and training opportunities
- A dedicated Consultant with long standing relationships with a catalogue of local primary schools.
- Varied range of positions available for either day-to-day or long-term supply
- Part-time & full-time work and access to permanent job roles when they arise
- Flexible hours to fit around holiday and home commitment
This is an opportunity for KS1/KS2 teaching positions available in the Bristol and South Gloucestershire area
You must be either an NQT or QTS teacher who holds a minimum of twelve weeks classroom experience. As many of our contracts are day to day supply work, there will generally be no expectation to perform planning and marking duties. However we are seeking candidates who will, wholeheartedly undertake reasonable responsibilities and approach all bookings with a professional attitude. The schools which we are working with are seeking staff that can show high levels of consistency and reliability, and who are flexible to take assignments on a day to day, ad hoc basis. Therefore, if you are looking for day to day supply, but also wish to gain experience across a range of school environments then this is a good opportunity for you.
If you want be part of our team please click apply now or for further information please call Lauren Samways on 0117 929 9882
Apply for Newly Qualified Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly